MELANIN REGENERATION: POSSIBLE IN THE EARLY STAGE OF HAIR TURNING WHITE
Once the 1st white or grey hair appears, it is likely to aggravate further as there is a decrease in the level of melanin in the hair roots. However, in the early stages of hair turning white (commonly referred to as greying), it is possible to regenerate melanin at the hair roots and delay the process of hair turning white or grey.
TRUE ROOTS : ANTI-GREYING
- Unique formulation with patent pending technology
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven
CLINICAL TRIAL PROCESS DETAILS:
- Conducted in the year 2017
- Male and Female (18-45 years) with early greying participated
- 6-months clinical study conducted by an independent clinical research organizationunder the supervision of a dermatologist
- Topical application of product on scalp once daily
TRUE ROOTS: CLINICAL STUDY RESULT
Progressive changes over 90 days**
Melanin pigment promoters increase by Day 15 in the hair roots with daily usage*.
Over 90% users perceived a visible reduction in the rate of hair turning white by day 60
Clinically proven to show no new white hair in 90 days**